Aloo Chips and Paneer Wraps
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2006 times
Aloo Chips and Paneer Wraps, this wrap makes a tasty and filling lunch box treat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the onions and saute till pink.
- Add capsicums and saute for a while keep it crunchy.
- Then add paneer and pepper powder, mixed herbs, salt and garam masala.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Dust the potatoes wedges with corn flour and deep fry in hot oil till golden in colour, drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread a portion of the prepared spread evenly over the roti.
- Arrange the filling in the centre of the roti and top it with aloo chip and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more wraps insert a toothpick and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Sep 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.