Aloo Chaat Tacos by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 322 times
East meets West in this innovative Aloo Chaat Tacos. Borrowing a few interesting ideas from Mexican cuisine, this awesome starter features taco shells stuffed with a chatpata potato filling, laced with creamy curd and tongue-tickling sweet chutney.
Recipe Description for Aloo Chaat Tacos
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the potatoes, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till the potatoes are brown from all the sides, while stirring occasionally.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, coriander, chaat masala, dried mango powder, chilli powder and salt in a deep bowl and toss well. Keep aside.
- Fill a taco shell with 1 tbsp of the iceberg lettuce and 1 tbsp of the aloo stuffing evenly over it.
- Put 2 tsp of curds, 1 tsp of sweet chutney, ½ tsp of coriander and ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 4 more tacos.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.