Aloo Beetroot Paratha
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25733 times
This recipe brings about a healthful twist to the basic aloo paratha recipe. The boiled potatoes and grated beetroot add taste, nutrients and colour to the paratha and is best served with curd.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same to make more 1 more paratha.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sreejanair on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.