Aloevera ki Subzi
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 28276 times
It is one of the most traditional Rajasthani dish which keeps you healthy as well as delighted with its taste and aroma
- Peel and cut the aloevera leaves into cubes.
- Boil them for 4 minutes with a pinch of salt in enough water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the fenugreek seeds, cardamom and cinnamon.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, chilli powder, jaggery and salt and mix well.
- Add water and put aloevera cubes to it, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame
- Add the curd and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
- There are many types of aloevera available in market. Prefer to choose having dark green colour as it tastes much sweeter that the other ones.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 23 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.