Almond Dill Spinach Soup
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11530 times
A soothing, warming and delicious almond dill spinach recipe for any time of the year. A wonderfully comforting soup enriched with nutrients and antioxidants, the almond soup has almond paste, spinach puree and dill blended together with spices and cream.
- Combine about one-third of the spinach, 1-1/2 cups of the milk powder, onions, dill, pepper and lemon rind and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add another 1/3rd of spinach and blend again till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep pan and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining spinach, remaining milk powder, and the curds and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the contents to the spinach-onion mixture and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated till serving.
- Just before serving, garnish with almonds and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by mehtaasmita on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.