Almond and Date Crunchy
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4710 times
If you are in a hurry, and have no time for breakfast..this is the best recipe to have.
- Combine all the dry ingredients except dates in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on an oiled baking tray.
- Bake in the oven set at 160 degrees for an hour.
- You might have to stir the mixture in between to break the lumps and cook the granola evenly.
- Remove from oven and add the dried fruits.
- Allow to cool completely and store in airtight containers.
- Makes about 5 cups. You could eat this with curd, milk or even as a healthy topping for ice-cream.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 03 Nov 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.