Zucchini and White Pumpkin Salad
by Rinkel Arora
This recipe has been viewed 2735 times
This healthy and tasty recipe helps in acidity. It can be taken before or with meals. It also helps as a cooling agent.
Add your private note
Zucchini and White Pumpkin Salad recipe - How to make Zucchini and White Pumpkin Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Peel Zucchini and pumpkin and remove seeds (from Pumpkin).
- Grate the zucchini and pumpkin.
- Mix both Zucchini and Pumpkin.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mint, lemon and lemon zest.
- Mix well and garnish the salad with curd and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Rinkel Arora on 31 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.