Zucchini Paneer Pasta
by Foodie #546966
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5549 times
Zucchini- a great summer vegetable and a miracle squash good in vitamin A and few calories.
Its colourful and satisfying pasta shaped salad.
Kids love, at the same time you sneak healthy food into their plate.
- Trim ends of zucchini and peel off the skin.
- Grate the whole zucchini long.
- Combine vinegar and salt and then add grated zucchini cover and chill for an hour.
- Cut tomatos in half end-to-end.
- Mix all vegetables and paneer into a large serving bowl and drizzle oil, lemon juice and black pepper liberally.
- Serve into serving dishes and then garnish each with finely cut Basil and corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #546966 on 06 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.