Zesty Lemon Phudina Cornflakes
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2204 times
We get one type of cornflakes in the market which have to be used after deep frying them in hot oil.To such type of corn flakes i have tried to give some good flavour of lemon zest and phudina.
Add your private note
Zesty Lemon Phudina Cornflakes recipe - How to make Zesty Lemon Phudina Cornflakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the peanuts and roast till crisp.
- Add the green chillies, sesame seeds, mint leaves, curry leaves, asafoetida and fry till phudina and curry leaves become crisp.
- Add the deep fried cornflakes, salt, chilli powder, sugar powder, lemon zest and nylon sev and mix well.
- Take out from flame and the add citric acid and fried gram powder and mix well.
- Store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 04 Sep 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.