Zero Oil Chip and Dip
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5469 times
Whole wheat flour chips with pineapple dip. A light and healthy combination for snacks!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a semi soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll them into thin circle of 5 " diameter.
- Heat a non-stick tava and roast till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Break into small triangular pieces and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to a smooth creamy dip.
- Garnish it with basil and panneer.
- Serve with chips.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 08 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.