Zeera hot drink
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 913 times
This drink you can make and keep it in a airtight bottle in fridge for 2-3 days.
when you want to serve, boil it again ,cool for little time, add honey and serve.
in winters, we tend to eat lot of oily food so if you drink this after any oily meal,it will not only decrease the oilness in your throat but zeera and ginger will help in digestion also. if this drink is given to children daily in very small quantity, it reduces the occurence of repeated cold and cough.
above all, green tea works as a purifing agent to the body.
Add your private note
Zeera hot drink recipe - How to make Zeera hot drink
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 large slice of ginger
1/2 tsp green tea
4-5 tsp of honey (or powder sugar, according to taste)
4-5 glass of water
- Take a deep pan with a lid.
- Keep it on heat.use medium flame.
- Add zeera to the pan. gently roast it till it gives you a sweet smell.
- When slightly roasted, add ginger and roast it also.
- Close the flame and cool it for 2 minutes.
- Add water to the pan and again keep it on the high flame.
- When water starts boiling,turn the flame to medium.
- Add green tea and cover the pan with the lid for 10 min. close the flame after 10 mins.
- Cool the boiled liquid and strain with a muslin cloth( do not use sieve or filter )in a jar.
- Pour the drink in tall glasses upto half only.
- Add honey as per your taste and mix well.
- Your drink is ready.
This recipe was contributed by shikha11 on 18 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.