Zcp (zalak's Chocolate Pudding)
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9072 times
U need to prepare this 5 hours at least earlier than when u want to serve.
since u need it to be frozen or at least set
- 1) firstly keep all the ingredients handy
- 2) start heating milk on gas, add sugar 4 tea spoons, maida half tblspoon, stir. keep stirring dont stop.
- 3) add coco powder (very little) adn add drinking chocolate to this.. keep adding one spoon at a time, and keep stirring.
- 4) keep stirring for almost 20-25 min. the milk is of thin consistency, u need it to become a little thicker than its usual consistency. if not getting thicker.. thena dd little more maida
- 5) check the chocolaty color n flavor as per ur requirement. taste the sweetness too. add drinking choc than more of sugar
- 6) after this mixture is ready with little thick consistency, then remove it from stove
- 7) take the container in which u wanna set the pudding. grease it with very little oil/ghee.
- 8) add one layer of bisuits in it. once set then pour this milk mixture on it such that the biscuits get dipped but not so much tht the bisuicts become moist and start floating on top. just enough to cover them. u can use a spoon to do the needful. then on top of this add another layer of biscuits and repeat procedure. at times, u can also place 2
- 9) once all this is done, now u can garnish it with.. grated perk chocolate or any chocoalte which u like. place some small broken pieces of chocolate on it too. design with some white cream or home butter if u have. else.. just leave it now
- 10) put this in the fridge if u want to eat it as a soft jelly like pudding. else.. put it in freezer to eat like biscuit ice cream.
- And the delicious zcp is ready..
This recipe was contributed by zdedhia on 31 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.