Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2874 times
Zanat numas presents an interesting vegetable treat recipe with baby potatoes fried poured over with a delectable spicy spinach curry and topped with cream and grated cheese. this baked vegetable dish, zanat numas is heavenly in taste and appealing in looks.
- Scoop out the potatoes and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.drain well on a tissue.
- For making the gravy,heat oil.add green chillies,ginger,garlic and sauté well.
- Next add onions and sauté well.add tomatoes and fry well.
- Next add spinach puree and mix.
- Add kasoori methi and the various indian spices.
- Add curd and water and let the gravy simmer well.
- Add garam masala and butter and mix well.check the seasoning of the gravy and adjust accordingly.
- Fill the fried potatoes with the coriander and mint chutney.
- Place the filled potatoes in a greased baking dish and pour hot spinach gravy over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree celsius for 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by fucker on 08 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.