Zamali Mango Pudding
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8963 times
Mango pudding is a popular dim sum dessert. This simple dessert captures the glorious flavour of mango like no other. Its texture is silky rich, and its flavor, simply wonderful. Fresh cream is called for in the original recipe, but evaporated milk gives it the same richness without the fat."
- Add gelatin and sugar to hot water and mix until dissolved and smooth.
- In large bowl, Combine the mango puree, evaporated milk and ice cubes. Pour gelatin mixture into mango mixture and stir until ice cubes are melted.
- Pour mixture into jelly mould and chill until set, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, dip jelly mould briefly in hot water then turn pudding out onto platter.
- Squeeze on some lime juice, garnish with mango slices if desired and serve. (best eaten within a day).
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 02 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.