Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7221 times
A soft textured bread that goes well with almost anything.
- Sieve the plain flour with salt and soda bicarbonate.
- Add the curds and milk and sufficient water, mix well and knead into a soft and smooth dough.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for ten minutes. Add 2 tbsp of oil and knead again till smooth.
- Cover it again and keep aside for at least an hour.
- Divide the dough into six to eight equal portions.
- Place a portion on a lightly floured surface and roll gently into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Brush lightly with oil, sprinkle kalonji on the surface and press with your palm.
- Place kulchas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 Degree Celsius for about six to eight minutes.
- Brush the hot kulchas with butter and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 14 Dec 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.