Zamali Fenugreek Eggs
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4034 times
Zamali Fenugreek Eggs, a variation to a regular egg burji. Serve hot with naan or paratha.
- Wash, drain and chopped the fenugreek leaves, put the leaves in a bowl add enough water, l/2 tsp turmeric powder, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, add the garlic, whole green chillies, cumin seeds and onion and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the chilli powder, reaming turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Drain the fenugreek leaves and add to kadhai, mix well and cook for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the eggs, mix well, cover it and cook on a slow flame till the eggs are cooked.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 17 Feb 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.