Zamali Chinese Pakora
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8753 times
Chinese Pakora, fried dumplings made by mixing chinese sauces, vegetables, seasonings and noodles.
- Boil the noodles till it is half cooked, drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Combine the corn flour, besan, M.S.G, paprika, soya sauce, salt and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Add one egg and water, mix well to make thick batter.
- Add the noodles, carrots and cabbage in batter, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wok and put a spoonful of mixture in a hot oil and deep-fry on a medium flame.
- Fry till it turns to golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture to make more pakoras.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 26 Feb 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.