Yumy Soya Peas
This recipe has been viewed 4200 times
Its very healthy and very tasty
Add your private note
Yumy Soya Peas recipe - How to make Yumy Soya Peas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak the soyapeas in to the 1cup milk for 10 to 15 minutes
- Then in a pan put oil and keep on the high flame
- Put sliced onion, capsicums and tomatto then stir properly then put soyapeas and stir them for 3to 5 minutes then switch off .put salt and pepper
- Note=this is very good for health and easy to digest
- Then put it in the serving bowl and garnish with tomatto catch up and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by hchawla31 on 09 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.