Yummy fruity custard
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3611 times
- Mash the banana
- Cut the peach & apple into small pieces and boilin water for 5mins
- Boil milk with custard powder for about 7 mins till the custard is well cooked and then add sugar.
- Mash the cooked peach & apple and mix it with the cooled custard and banana.
- Feed this to the baby at room temprature
- The yummy fruity custard is ready for the little one to relish
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#391993 on 24 Nov 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.