Yummy Tofu Nuggets
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2816 times
A interesting combination of tofu with other greens and seasonings, the yummy tofu nuggets are as nutritious as delicious. An appealing side dish with any meal, the tofu nugget is quick, easy and healthy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the soy sauce on a plate, add salt , and chilli pdr and mix.dip both sieds of a tofu slice in it.
- Dip this tofu slice on wheat flour, enough to coat every portion of the slice.
- Dip this slice in melted butter, then roll it on bread crumbs
- Repeat this procedure for all tofu slices.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes on one side, and then another 7 minutes on the other side.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by v_saj on 08 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.