Yummy Snacky Dry Dosa
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13493 times
Enjoy the Yummy snacky dry dosa with coconut chutney or sauce of choice. A healthy snacking option for children, the dosa is quite quick and simple to prepare.
Add your private note
Yummy Snacky Dry Dosa recipe - How to make Yummy Snacky Dry Dosa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 5 minutes per pc. Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients together & add water enough to make a pliable dough.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes covered with a lid.
- Make equal balls out of the dough.
- Roll them into round roti,small in size (around 5 inches in diameter)
- Put one on a lowflame nonstick tava & with the help of a thick cloth roast it till brownish in color.rotate the cloth in circular motion.
- Repeat the process for the other side.
- Remove & store in an airtight container or serve hot with pudina chutney.
This recipe was contributed by ritzdsn on 15 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.