Yummy Pudina Rice
by Jyoti V B
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23033 times
This is a tasty rice, try this with tomato and onion riata or with plain curds.
- Pressure cook the rice till 2 whistles on medium heat.
- Remove from cooker when steam escapes and let it cool.
- Take a mixer and grind mint coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Now heat the kadhai and put oil when oil becomes hot add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,curry leaves,turmeric powder,hing,and the mint and coriander, chilli paste.
- Saute for 20 seconds and add coriander powder and cooked rice garam masala and salt.
- Mix well and cook for one minute or till it becomes hot.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 22 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.