This recipe has been viewed 1666 times
I used medium poha to make this deep fried yummy poha for diwali. This is a Maharashtria dish made for diwali faraal.
We can even make this poha for breakfast or snack too.All time favourite snack.Try this out!
- Heat oil in a kadhai . When oil becomes hot fry poha and keep aside. Then fry peanuts, roasted chana dal, dry coconut, raisins, cashewnuts one after another and keep aside.
- Fry the washed dried coriander leaves and keep aside on absorbent paper.
- Finally add mustard seeds and turmeric in the oil, use as required while mixing.
- Take a big bowl and mix all the above fried ingredients
- Serve immediately or store in an air tight container.
- While serving you can add chopped coriander leaves, finely chopped onion or cabbage with lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 26 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.