Yummy Pakoda Bites
by HARISH SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2486 times
As the name suggests these are very ‘Yummy” Pakodas.Sprouted moong coating on brinjal slices adds an extra taste to the dish instead of regular besan batter. Once prepared will always asked for again and again.
- Cut brinjal into 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Grind sprouted moong, curds, ginger-chillies to a paste. Add rest of all ingredients for batter and enough water to prepare a thick coatable batter.
- Dip the brinjal slices in batter and coat well.
- Deep fry in hot oil till pinkish.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder and serve hot with coconut chutney and a cup of hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by HARISH SAVLA on 28 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.