Yummy Mulligatawny Soup
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12048 times
A recipe for thin and spicy mulligatawny soup which literally means pepper water. The chopped onions, garlic, chicken and choicest seasonings are added to this healthy soup. The soup can also be made with vegetables instead of chicken and relished wit a dash of lime juice.
- Combine the masoor, potato and cauliflower and pressure cook along with 4 cups of water till cooked.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the vegetables and apple and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the blended mixture, mix well and bring the soup to boil and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the all spice powder, salt and pepper, mix well and add the coconut milk.
- Serve hot with dried bread sticks.
This recipe was contributed by roopa_s on 12 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.