Yummy Jhatput Panner
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2676 times
Yummy Jhatpat paneer is a meal made in a jiffy by simply stir frying the paneer with onion, tomato and ginger garlic paste. Add cream towards the end and serve this delicious and quick paneer recipe with roti or rice.
- In a non-stick heat ghee, fry onion till pink.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and cook for 3 mins.
- Add all dry masala's and cook till oil seperates.
- Add paneer cubes and stir lightly, ensuring that the paneer peices don't break.
- Finally add the cream and heat lightly- don't boil.
- Put off the gas and garnish with fresh corriender leaves.
This recipe was contributed by neetsvicky on 24 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.