Yummy Ferrero Rocher Cupcake
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11139 times
A cupcake made up of chocolate and hazelnuts, topped with choco-hazelnut icing and ferrero rocher chocolate.
- Sieve Maida, baking powder and baking soda together for 2 to 3 times in a deep bowl.
- Add the butter, condensed milk and Vanilla essence and mix well using a hand blender, till it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and mix gently.
- Place the batter in greased cupcake moulds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 160°C.
- Insert a skewer in cake and check if it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Keep aside.
- Blend the butter using a hand blender till it becomes soft and white.
- Add the icing sugar, cocoa powder and continue to blend the mixture.
- Add the milk and blend it continuously.
- Mix till the icing is soft.
- Take cup cake in a plate.
- Spread spoonful of icing on the cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and hazel nuts.
- Cut Ferrero Rocher chocolate into two pieces.
- Place it on the top of the cake.
- Serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 03 Mar 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.