Yummy Dhokla Corn Subzi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4153 times
A novel way for presenting vegetables!!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potaotes till golden brown and crisp.
- Remove on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in another kadhai, add the dhokla pieces and saute till they turn pink.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in another broad pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and the ginger and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato puree, chilli powder, sugar and salt, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the corn and potatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Just before serving, add the dhoklas, mix well and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by madhavit on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.