Yummy Corn Tomato Bharta
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6663 times
A delicious recipe comprising of roated tomatoes and corn. This can be served as main course with naan or plain roti.
- Grate the kernels of the corn cob and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan, add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add 1/2 tsp of garlic, green chillies, ginger, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions, mix well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the roasted tomatoes and roasted corn, mix well and saute it for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, salt and garam masala, mix well and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the butter and remaining garlic, mix well and cook for 4 minutes on a slow flame.
- Remove from the flame and transfer it into serving plate.
- Serve hot and garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 27 Jun 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.