Yummy Cocoa Burfi
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2847 times
This is a burfi made from maida and cocoa powder and each piece will taste like a chocolate.This is an easy version to satisfy the children's desire to eat chocolates
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the plain flour and saute till it gives out good aroma and keep aside.
- In the same kadhai, put sugar and add milk so that the sugar sinks in it and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Now add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the fried plain flour, mix well and cook till it leaves the vessel in a slow flame.
- Pour on a greased plate and spread the chocolate vermicelli
- and press with the back of the spoon so that the vermicelli sticks properly.
- Cut to pieces when hot and on cooling take out the pieces carefully and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 27 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.