Yummy Choco Chocolaty Dip
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 2797 times
Chocolate dip to be served with fresh fruits
Add your private note
Yummy Choco Chocolaty Dip recipe - How to make Yummy Choco Chocolaty Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 cups
- Dissolve cornflour in 2 tbsp milk.Keep aside.
- In non stick pan heat dark chocolate, golden syrup, cocoa powder and remaining milk.
- Allow it to boil
- Add cornstarch, Put it to simmer for ten minutes.
- When thickens, remove from fire.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Serve with fruits of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.