Yummy Beetroot Chutney
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5524 times
Easy to cook and fun to eat chutney!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the urad dal and saute on a medium flame till the dal turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the curry leaves, red chillies and garlic, mix well and saute on a medium flame for few minutes.
- Add the beetroot and saute well till cooked.
- Add coconut and saute for 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer combined with tamarind, salt to thick chutney.
- Eat with rice.
This recipe was contributed by easy2cookneela's on 19 May 2011Basically iam a chennai woman,i loves to cook different receipes,i have a cooking blog,my hobbies ar...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.