Yummy Banana Walnut Muffins
by Nitika Jain
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9766 times
- Sieve the maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
- Place the butter in a bowl and beat till soft and creamy.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add the bananas to it and mix well.
- Add the vanilla essence, walnuts, milk and the prepared sieved flours to it and mix lightly till the mixture is smooth and no lumps are remaining.
- Pour into greased muffin moulds.
- Bake at 200ºc for 20 – 25 min.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 04 Mar 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.