Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2793 times
A delicious sabzi preparation of asparagus mixed with various spices. Serve hot with roti/Paratha and makhan.
- Wash and cut asparagus in to thin length wise pieces.[ keep the length]
- Cut onion and green chilli into length wise pieces.
- Make a paste of garlic and ginger.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot add the garlic and ginger paste.
- Now add cut onion and green chilli to the oil .. saute till brown and crispy.
- Add haldi and lal mirch powder.
- Add cut asparagus pieces.
- Add amchoor powder.
- Cook till done.
This recipe was contributed by tanraj on 24 Feb 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.