Yummy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5980 times
- Sieve the maida, baking powder and baking soda.Keep aside.
- Place the butter in a bowl n beat till soft and creamy.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the apples, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add the prepared flour mixture and the walnuts.
- Add the milk and mix gently.
- Pour into greased muffin moulds and bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 04 Mar 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.