Yum Yum Sandwich
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6282 times
A variation can be made by placing the sandwich in the fridge, but you should not toast the bread then.
- Heat oil in a fry pan add chillies, jeera powder,corn saltand sugar, saute for a while.
- After cooling add fresly grated coconut to the corn mixture.
- Mix the potatoes,masalas,mint & coriander.
- Toast the bread slices to golden brown.
- On a toasted slice,place a salad leaf, then put corn mixture, place another toasted slice.
- On this put the potato misture and top with fream cream generously. place the third slice. cut into two triangles.
- Serve with orange juice.
- You can decorate with slices of tomato, cucumber and onions if you like.
This recipe was contributed by manimau on 09 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.