Yogurt Surprise Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6237 times
Again here is smoething different type of sandwich,yogurt surprise in fact this is also home made version og low calorie mayyonaise in form of yogurt. This is 2 layer sandwich, one layer is of yogurt with lots of vegetables and the second layer is of green chutney.
- Combine the carrots, onions and capsicum along with salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain the excess water, pressing very tlghtly between your palms and keep aside.
- Combine the curds, cheese spread and salt and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste and transfer to bowl.
- Add the carrots, onions and capcicum, mix well and keep aside.
- Sprinkle some salt in cucumber and keep aside for few minutes.
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water by pressing very tlghtly between your palms. Keep aside.
- Combine the green chutney and cucumber, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut and remove the edges of bread slices
- On one slice apply curd mixture,put another slice on it.
- Apply green chutney filling on it and then cover with the third slice.
- Similarly prepare other sandwiches.
- Apply 1 tsp butter on top and put the sandwich in pre-heated griller facing butter side downwords.
- Apply 1 tsp butter on top and grill 2 sandwiches at a time for 5 minutes
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 05 Feb 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.