Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3608 times
the spicy and tangy yoghurt stew is a stew recipe with a difference. The vegetable are stir fried and then simmered in spicy yoghurt water and served with steamed rice, garnished with coriander leaves.
- Beat the curd/yogurt till there are no lumps.
- Chop green chilies finely. pluck coriander. mix into the yogurt.
- Add salt and turmeric to the yogurt.
- Fry mustard, cumin seeds, black gram, asafoetida and red chili.
- Blend this into the yogurt .
This recipe was contributed by aditi_mohan on 25 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.