Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2080 times
A creamy and taste rich Yogurt delete recipe with beaten yoghurt, boiled rajmah beans and select spice powders. Step up the calcium and protein content of your diet with this delightful yoghurt or curd raita recipe which can be relished as an accompaniment to any meal .
- Cook for about three mins in the pressure cooker the rajma chunks.. make sure the chunks remain in shape..
- In a seperate bowl beat the yogurt to be free of lumps.
- Add the salt and mix it well.
- Drop the cooked rajma lumps in it and add turmeric, red chilli powder and ginger.
- Close with lid and leave it in the fride for about one hour.
- Just before serving finely chop corriander and dress it.
- Also large pieces of finely sliced cucumber can be used to dress.
- Can be called the veggie meat in yogurt too..
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.