Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4917 times
A simple and quick dessert recipe, Yogurt delight is prepared by pouring a flavoured yoghurt sauce over the cup cakes and topping them with chopped fruits.
- Mix the yogurt, sugar and flavour in a bowl and keep aside.
- Put the cup cakes in the serving bowls.
- Now pour the yogurt mix on the cakes until the cake is almost 3/4 dipped in it.
- Now decorate with the fresh fruits and dry fruits. the delightful
- Simple yogurt delight is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by nidhityagi on 30 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.