Yoghurt Sauted Mushrooms
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3938 times
This is a perfect dish for the diet watchers for it is a zero oil dish,moreover mushrooms itself are fat free.
- Wash and clean mushrooms.
- If they are too big cut them into halves but if they are small use them as it is.
- Mix all the ingredients except the mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms to the yoghurt mixture and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- At serving time,heat a pan and add mushrooms along with the yoghurt mixture.cook till yoghurt dries and coats the mushrooms.
This recipe was contributed by sonalpasricha on 06 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.