Yellow Cucumber Pickle
by vedagiri v
This recipe has been viewed 2979 times
An instant pickle and can be made anytime, stored for days and enjoyed by all !
Add your private note
Yellow Cucumber Pickle recipe - How to make Yellow Cucumber Pickle
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 20 to 30 servings
- Chop the cucumbers into medium sized squares pieces and keep aside.
- Grind the mustard seeds, pinch of salt and turmeric.
- Transfer the cucumbers into a bowl.
- First add salt, chilli powder and oil to the cucumbers.
- Mix well.
- Add the mustard powder to the above mixture and mix well.
- Care must be taken not to add too much of the mustard powder as it may become bitter.
- This pickle should be stored in an air tight container and stored away in a dry place.
- Can be eaten with rice, dosa, idly etc.
This recipe was contributed by vedagiri v on 03 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.