Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4103 times
Nothing can simply beat the taste of the freshly baked yummy Yummy pizzas. The pizza base is prepared at home with simple ingredients and then smeared with tomato sauce and topped with cheese and stir fried vegetables.
- Knead the maida, salt, sugar, oil and wet yeast.
- Keep it in a big vessel and cover it with a wet cloth
- After 1/2 an hour spread it like a chappaty on a big plate.
- Spread tomatto sause over the spreaded dough.
- Prick with fork.
- Arrang the cut assorted vegetables over it.
- Spread the cheese over evenly.
- Bake in a hot oven for 45 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by packia on 10 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.