Yam and Broccoli Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5702 times
A delicious zero oil soup which is a must try although the combination of broccoli and yam is not so very common!
- Combine the yam, broccoli and garlic cloves along with 2 cups water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles or till cooked.
- Allow steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into the pan, add the sago, mix well and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper and chaat masala and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 28 Feb 2012I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.