Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11209 times
Serve with basmati rice biryani or roti.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine kofta ingredients and mix thoroughly,
- Form into 1 inch balls and bake 1 inch apart
- Non-stick baking sheet until golden, about 30 min.
- Meanwhile, blend together 1st 5 gravy ingredients
- In a blender with 1 cup water.
- In sauce pan on med-high put mustard seeds and
- Heat until they start to pop, then add blended
- Cook 5 min and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for 10 min. cool koftas for 5 min. pour gravy into a serving dish, add koftas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priyadarshini123 on 01 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.