Yam Cutlets By devi.m
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9254 times
The healthy and spicy yam cutlets are quite an innovative vegetable cutlet recipe with yam or arbi boiled and mashed and then made into small flat cutlets. These spicy yam cutlets can be stored in fridge and deep fried later to a crispy finish. Relish with mint chutney.
Add your private note
Yam Cutlets By devi.m recipe - How to make Yam Cutlets By devi.m
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Remove peel to the yam,clean it,
- Grind greenchilli,onion,red chilli,salt,turmeric coarsely.add rice flour to make a stiff dough to make cutlets.
- Mix curry leaves,cummin.
- Prepare equal sized balls,and make patties &
- Cook them on tawa(griddle)using 2tsp oil.
- Cook both sides to golden brown colour,but on low flame.
- Yam takes little more time to cook.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.