Xotic Mutter Bites
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2108 times
This is a unique evening snack especially to relish when it's raining.
Add your private note
Xotic Mutter Bites recipe - How to make Xotic Mutter Bites
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Heat butter and oil and add the cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Add the ginger, garlic, green chilly, onion and saute till onion turns pink.
- Add melon seeds paste, peas ,potato, coriander and mix well.
- Add salt, haldi, garam masala, ketchup, paneer, cashewnuts and saute till it leaves the vessel.
- Remove from the flame and add grated cheese and mix well and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients and add water to make a medium soft dough.
- Make small balls of this dough and roll to a puri of medium thickness of 3 inches diameter.
- Place 1-1 1/2 tbsp of the stuffing and cover with another puri of the same size.
- Seal the edges of the puri using a fork so that the stuffing doesn't come out.
- Deep fry these 'exotic mutter bites' in hot oil till golden on a medium flame.Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Sep 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.