Wood Apple Delight
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 7042 times
This is a unique drink of a unique fruit.
- Break the wood apple and take out the pulp from inside.
- Mash this pulp very well.
- Now dissolve the jaggery in one glass of water.
- Add the mashed pulp of the wood apple and stir well.
- Now add another 2 glasses of water,soonth powder,elaichi powder,sanchal and blend well in a blender.
- Put some ice cubes in the serving glass and pour the prepared juice and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 Apr 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.