Wok-fried mushrooms with honey
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4940 times
Simply serve with crusty bread & a green salad. or serve with mashed potato & pan-fried steak.
Add your private note
Wok-fried mushrooms with honey recipe - How to make Wok-fried mushrooms with honey
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbs honey
1 tbs sesame seeds
2 tbs peanut oil
400g button mushrooms, trimmed
200g brown mushrooms, trimmed
6 green onions, thinly sliced
1 small red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1. combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce & honey in a small jug. set aside.
- 2. heat a wok over high heat. add the sesame seeds & cook, stirring
- Constantly, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. remove to a plate & set
- 3. add the oil to the wok & heat over high heat until hot. add the
- Mushrooms & stir-fry for 1 minute or until well coated with oil.
- 4. add the soy sauce mixture & stir-fry for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are
- Just tender. add the green onions, chilli & sesame seeds & stir-fry for 1
- Minute. serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.