Winter special dosa
by Puneeta Verma
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4222 times
Add your private note
Winter special dosa recipe - How to make Winter special dosa
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Maize flour (Makke ka Atta) :1/2 cup
Bajra Flour :1/2 cup
Jowar Flour :1/2 cup
Rice Flour :4 Tbsp
Curd :2 Tbsp
3 to 4 Green chillies finely chopped1 onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup coriander finely chopped salt to taste
- 1) mix all the flours and curd together with water so as to form a pouring consistency (like dosas).take care ,lumps are not formed.
- 2) add gren chillies,opnions,coriander and salt.
- 3) heat a non stick tava and grease it little with oil. pour a ladelful of batter on the tava and spread it on the tava in small round
- 4) apply oil on the edges of the dosa and cover the tava with a lid for some time.
- 5) turn the dosa upside down and repeat the same until cooked.
This recipe was contributed by Puneeta Verma on 17 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.